WELCOME TO PHYSIOACTIVE
At Physioactive we provide a complete approach to pain, injury, health & well-being. We pride ourselves on our ‘evidence based’ approach with a focus on ‘hands on’ and exercise-based treatments.
Physioactive provides expert assessment and treatment options for all types of injuries including;
Back & Neck Pain
Physio Exercise Group
Golf Specific Physiotherapy
Why Choose Physioactive?
- All our physiotherapists are highly skilled and trained and can offer a range of treatment options to help ease your symptoms.
- Convenience of on-the spot health refunds, with our Hicaps facility.
- No Doctor's referral is required.
- Convenient on-site parking.
- Our physiotherapists are Members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, which means we practice in accordance with the APA Code of Conduct.
- Many of our Physiotherapists have worked with elite sports teams and athletes.
- We have a number of Titled Sports & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists who have extended training.
- Physioactive supports a number of local sporting organisations.
- Our friendly and helpful administration staff will assist in your every need to make sure your appointment goes smoothly.
Physioactive's main clinic is located at The Injury Hub in Willaston, with day clinics in Kapunda and Riverton.
Physioactive provides sponsorship and/or services to many State, National and local sporting teams/clubs. We also have a number of professional associations with medical providers and clinics.
Contact us or Request an appointment
If you would like to make an enquiry or request an appointment please fill in the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.