With the current situation surrounding the COVID-19 virus, Physioactive has increased it's infection controls and sanitising regimes following the guidelines and regulations from the Department of Health.
Physioactive's main priorities are the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Here are some of the ways Physioactive is making it safe:
- You will see in our waiting room, we have spaced chairs out to 2 metre spacing
- We also ask that if possible to only bring along one other person to your appointment to help reduce the amount of people in our reception and clinic rooms.
- Before you come into the clinic we have a 'Stop' sign at the door. Please only enter if you satisfy our criteria. The criteria
- You have not been travelling internationally in the past 14 days
- You are feeling well and do not have a cough, sore throat or fever.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has had the coronavirus.
- Our physio's will wear gloves during the treatment to minimise skin contact.
- Our physio's will disinfect the treatment bed and other contact areas following your consult.