With the current situation surrounding the COVID-19 virus, Physioactive has increased it's infection controls and sanitising regimes following the guidelines and regulations from the Department of Health.
Physioactive's main priorities are the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Here are some of the ways Physioactive is making it safe:
- You will see in our waiting room, we have spaced chairs out to 2 metre spacing
- We also ask that if possible to only bring along one other person to your appointment to help reduce the amount of people in our reception and clinic rooms.
- We have waiting chairs outside if preferred.
- Our admin staff are pre-screening all patients prior to attending.
- Before you come into the clinic we have a 'Stop' sign at the door. Please only enter if you satisfy our criteria.
- The criteria includes: You have been not been travelling internationally or visited hotspots as listed by SA Health in the past 14 days.
- You are not in self isolation or live with someone who is required to self isolate.
- You are feeling well and do not have a cough, sore throat or fever.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has had the coronavirus.
- Upon entering we have a ‘Hands-free’ alcohol hand sanitiser for use.
- Our physio's may wear gloves and masks during the treatment for increased infection control.
- Our physio's will disinfect the treatment bed and other contact areas following your consult.
- All common surfaces such as door handles, chairs, reception desk, pens and bathroom are sanitised regularly throughout each day.
For all patients who may not be able to attend a face to face appointment, don’t worry Physioactive offers telehealth appointments, Click here for further details.